The Offshore Technology Conference was established in 1968 to feature the latest technology in offshore drilling, production, research, and environmental solutions. Each year, exhibitors from across the globe meet to learn about the news and developments in the offshore drilling industry. This year, Excalibur Exhibits served several participants among the OTC portable exhibits at the conference.
The Offshore Technology Conference is based in Houston, Texas. Each year, OTC offers companies a chance to show the world the latest developments in technology and exploration, as well as eco-friendly solutions to mining and production issues in offshore drilling. Many companies wow attendees with their portable exhibits provided by Excalibur Exhibits. Excalibur Exhibits has a significant leg up on the competition, most notably in regards to being a locally based Houston company.
OTC is sponsored by thirteen major contributors, including:
• The American Association of Petroleum Geologists
• The American Institute of Chemical Engineers
• The American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers
• The American Society of Civil Engineers
• ASME International Petroleum Technology Institute
• The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Oceanic and Engineering Society
• The Marine Technology Society
• The Society of Exploration Geophysicists
• The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration
• The Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
• The Society of Petroleum Engineers
• The Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society
Excalibur Exhibits is dedicated to serving exhibitors at the conference. Excalibur Exhibits was able to help many of this year’s conference participants with OTC rental exhibits and custom care for each customer’s needs. Excalibur Exhibits offers all types of conference services and corporate events, including client appreciation events, recruitment fairs, and seminars. In addition, Excalibur Exhibits offers a wide range of professional and memorable rental exhibits and trade show displays, so that companies can focus on their inventions and technology and leave the exhibition details to professionals.
Interested customers should contact Excalibur Exhibits well in advance of their conference needs in order to ensure the best quality in presentation for world-class exhibits.
About Peggy Swords
Peggy Swords is the founder and president of Excalibur Exhibits, a $10 million Houston-based exhibit manufacturing and production corporation. Excalibur Exhibits designs, builds, delivers, assembles and disassembles as many as 300 exhibits per year. Swords was named as a finalist for NAWBO Houston 2003 Woman Business Owner of the Year and 2005 Enterprising Woman of the Year Finalist. Additionally, Excalibur Exhibits is a five time member of the Inc 5000, a three time member of the LSU100 and a two time member of the Houston Fast 100, a list of fastest growing privately held companies.