Excalibur Exhibits has been recognized for its award-winning design and stellar growth from numerous high-profile organizations. A recent sampling includes:
- One of the "Top Businesses in America” by DiversityBusiness.com, 2014 - 2015
- American Marketing Association Crystal Award for One Subsea 2014 OTC Booth (500 sq feet or larger), 2015
- Two Crystal Awards from the American Marketing Association for the design and construction of the Texas Vietnam Heroes Exhibit. (Fixed Installation and Special Event, Nonprofit/Cause), 2013
- The Fab 50: The Best Exhibit Fabricators in the U.S. from Event Marketer Magazine: 2013 - 2015
- Best HSE Stand Performance Award at Offshore Northern Seas in Stavanger, Norway for Cameron exhibit: 2012, 2014
- Houston Business Journal’s Fast 100: 2012
- Inc. Magazine’s 5000 List: 2008 – 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014 - 2015
Houston's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For: 2013 - 2015
LSU 100 (Fastest Growing Companies Founded by LSU Alumni): 2011 - 2014
Lantern Award for Best Large Tradeshow Exhibit and a Certificate of Excellence for Large Tradeshow Exhibit from the Business Marketing Association, Houston. Five consecutive years: 2005–2010
Houston Business Marketing Association Awards of Excellence in the Small Tradeshow Exhibit category for the St. Arnolds Great American Beer Festival Exhibit, and in the Large Tradeshow Exhibit category for Nexans’ Offshore Technology Conference exhibit, as well as one for the OneSubsea Offshore Technology Conference exhibit: 2014
DUGGIE Award from Hart Energy: 2015
The tradeshow industry press frequently turns to Peggy Swords for her insight on exhibiting trends and strategies. She has been profiled in Exhibit Builder Magazine, the Houston Business Journal and This Week in The Houston Chronicle. Swords was a finalist for the NAWBO Houston Business Woman of the Year in 2003 and was an Enterprising Woman of the Year Finalist in 2004.
Excalibur Exhibits is certified by Women’s Business Enterprise Alliance (WBEA) as a Woman Owned Business, and by the City of Houston as a HUB-Zone Business. Excalibur Exhibits is a member of the Exhibit Designers and Producers Association (EDPA) and Trade Show Exhibitors Association (TSEA). Excalibur is one of 151 companies in 55 countries named to the Octanorm® Service Partner International (OSPI) Network.